[StBernard] Numbers in Louisiana's favor in getting federal aid

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Mar 11 12:53:02 EST 2006

Even though I agree with you...please don't give up hope...

You are correct in saying politics is the same everywhere...

I am really sick and tired of "Louisiana" being touted as the big bad
political scene...and that all Louisianians are some how...people that
needed to be cleansed by this hurricane... it is everywhere else...there
is good and evil everywhere...somehow we don't get to hear about it!

CLM