[StBernard] Keeping the property

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Mar 15 14:23:55 EST 2006

ut I (think) would like to keep my
property and see what happens in the future.

I think that is a wise move for now. Looking at the property in other
disaster areas, it did go up in value over time (e.g. Homestead in Florida
after Andrew).
Although I dont know about Marie in Lexington, it was hit very hard. Friends
of mine had their first house there and are of course devastated about this
whole experience. Good luck in Abita. We hope to find land 'up north' as
well, as a second home, to have a place to evacuate TO.

Gaby