[StBernard] Mulch

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Mar 16 15:04:06 EST 2006

I saw a report about this while in Houston. The news channel interviewed a
Home Depot employee that said their mulch is heated to too high temperature
for termites to survive. He said that if you are still worried, read the
bag to see where the mulch came from.

The news station tried to talk to the originator of the information, but was
unable to get a response.

Cindy