[StBernard] DynCorp May Replace Cops in St. Bernard Parish

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Mar 16 20:24:48 EST 2006

Before I turned MY parish over to these SS styled thugs to run rampant on
good tax paying citizens I would set up ROAD BLOCKS at every entrance to
DAPARISH and check EVERYONE coming in. Why can't we get the job done
without God fearing locals who have a vested interest in seeing our parish
grow back to the community it once was and can be again given the right
leaders with the proper foresight.KEEP SAINT BERNARD LOCAL

Ben