[StBernard] Flood

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Mar 16 23:14:52 EST 2006

My son Chuck stayed, and he lives on Riverbend DR. in the back, and he said
within minutes the water was rising, he had 8 foot of water, Chuck said him
& a friend of his rescued his neighbor from drowning, and they got on top of
a two story house until they were rescue, he said he will never stay again,
the mention of a hurricane and he will be the first to leave. Everyone is in
our prayers, we pray more now then ever before for people whom we do not
even know, and our friends & family. If I had a wish to come true this
minute, I would pray for World Peace & unturn what the hurricane did to all
of us, we all lost, Thank God we still have our lives, and keep praying for
the family who lost family members & friends to find peace within their
lives. Sincerely Vivian & Chuck Eddy