[StBernard] Duany meeting

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Mar 17 08:55:02 EST 2006

Very well said and it brings us back to levees constructed properly and the
MRGO.

And no, no one will come back if another Katrina occurs.

JY

If I repair my home for $60,000.00 that leaves $190,000.00 in the
bank. Of
course my flood insurance may increase to $4000.00 per year but at
4%
interest on 190,000.00 I can pay the insurance and still have
3600.00 in my
pocket and 190,000.00 in the bank. If Katrina hits again I will have
the
same 10 feet of water. Will anyone return if it happens again raised
home or
not?

Ladasco