[StBernard] Gutting Home on Kings drive

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Mar 17 10:13:41 EST 2006

Craig, I heard that at least one home on Kings Drive was gutted by a crew
that was associated with John Kerry. One of those homes was my daughter and
her family and she had not retrieved any of her keepsake possessions yet nor
had she given permission to anyone to have it gutted.
The physical address is 3817. Can you verify that this was done and let me
know why it was done without their permission? It seems that someone just
took away her ability to retrieve her personal belongings unjustly.
Allan R