[StBernard] Ron Chapman's article

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Mar 18 18:16:56 EST 2006

Oh, yeah, there is indeed something rotten in Denmark here.

I'd love to know who is behind URG and its component companies.
And, I'll say this...if anything shady **did** go on, the fed. prosecutor in
New Orleans takes public corruption very seriously, as we've seen over in
Jefferson Parish at their courthouse.

JY

Well, this doesn't surprize me. Junior keeps getting on TV saying
"something is wrong" here. Well, we can see the something "wrong" is
him and
some of our government leaders. This smells to high heaven but isn't
is St.

Bernard politics as usual?? It's that same old good old boy stuff. I
would
bet my last dollar that this URG is related in some way to those in
higher
power is St. Bernard. Junio r, Joey, and others. They are all
getting their
hands greased and I bet getting rich off of all all of our misery.
What
opportunists. Sickening! If this is not true they better get in
front of
us all and explain this. We deserve that much. I have wondered in
the past
why our government didn't use the corps for free. It seemed that
Junior was
defiant and arrorgant and wanted to buck the system instead of just
going
along and doing it their way. The system will always will in the
end.
Haven't they ever heard "you can't fight city hall" ? Look what all
the
bulls&*t got us.

Laurie