[StBernard] Neighborhood Stink

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Mar 19 12:02:58 EST 2006

Relative to the the people that disappointed at there neighbors that
haven't cleaned up there property yet. If you can get over to my house and
get the" house" off my front lawn, and debris picked up from my places that
have been there for months I would be tickled to make more progress. It
would be ridiculous for me to do anything with my house and I cant even get
a house off my lawn, or find out what the future of that particular
neighborhood will be. I I think you would be better served by wondering and
fighting at the powers that control those items then razing the individuals
that have no control over such things.

Joseph