[StBernard] Duany meeting

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Mar 20 00:00:14 EST 2006

Thanks Craig...I am praying for everyone also...Many of us need to get on
with whatever lives we have left...we cannot continue to wait...there is
just so much foolishness being reported...and I know that some of you in the
government are working very hard...you for one are the only one who tries to
answer questions or concerns...clm

> CLM,

> I hope that you do find the satisfaction that you are looking for- as

> for your former parish government, it is far from perfect, but the

> vast majority of us are working everyday to find the way through this

maze.