[StBernard] Demolition permits

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Mar 20 08:49:49 EST 2006

Good luck with getting a straight answer, I asked last week an so far have
seen nothing with yes you will be able to sign up after March 31 and it will
be done for free or no you will not get it for free unless you sign before
that date. Who knows if anyone will get it for free because our home
government seems to be playing hardball with Fema and we are suffering for
it. I am really upset about this because I see no way of getting into the
parish by the deadline and it seems that only special people get answers to
their questions.
Sue