[StBernard] I still don't understand the plan and buy-out

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Mar 20 22:49:19 EST 2006

After reading several of John's posts I realized I would want to have a
current, i.e. "pre-K" appraisal for our house so I hired him to do one. The
purpose was for any possible tax issues and for the LRA Grant money. And,
as he has posted, it can be a bargaining chip in dealing with LRA, SBA etc.

I imagine these folks (appraisers) are going to be very busy once the LRA
funds start flowing.

JY

John Scurich,

You are on the point here- there is usually a difference between the
private appraisals and what the government will allow- keep in mind
some
semblence of this process will also have to be part of the LRA
housing
assistance as well to establish the starting point for assistance.

Craig