[StBernard] MRGO & Pre-Katrina Levees

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Mar 22 20:17:17 EST 2006

Tommy,

There is no way to tell what will happen, but if the same situation occurs
in this hurricane season, I fear that St. bernard will in worse shape. This
is exactly what makes getting the projects on board in congress sooner than
later. Just make sure you still have insurance on repaired property and
pray that we get some time for work to get done.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig