[StBernard] Question about SBA-loan and LRA-grant

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Mar 23 17:31:50 EST 2006

Or do we get both?

----- Original Message -----

I received a call today from SBA saying my mom was approved for a
loan. The
app is going to the legal department and the remaing process will
take
another 3-4 weeks.

My question is this: If she signs for the loan, would she be able to
apply
for the LRA grant and then pay the loan off? Or, should we turn down
the
loan and hope for the LRA grant? We had some flood (tho not nearly
enough)
insurance which paid to the structure/contents limits.

Thanks in advance for any help someone can give.

Jim York