[StBernard] Neighborhood Stink

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Mar 23 17:36:51 EST 2006

jfr:

You are so right. I can't beleive people (THAT CAN) take care of there
houses just left them. I know what you are talking about because I know of
a few people right now that are doing exactly what you said. It angers me
to no end. I am returning to St Bernard myself and I always cleaning and
fooling with my house EVEN PICKING UP SOME TRASH ON MY NEIGHBORS LAWN.
Although its not debri from her home its just trash because of being unkept.
Just left it there. I know this person is able to take care of her house
for a fact. But this doesn't not go out to people who cannot physically or
financially handle there flood ravaged homes so please I am not talking
about you.

SBD