[StBernard] Trip to hurricane zone opens eyes

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Mar 23 17:41:50 EST 2006

I am so disappointed in the attitude of these people around the city that
gives everyone the false impression that all is good and back to normal.
The aid and assistance will be slowing down and for all intent and purpose
probably stop all together. When will the people in the area stand up and
show their plight? Everytime I watch Anderson cooper 360 I get the
impression that everything is good and all we want to do is PARTY! It's so
sad that the real people are willing to sit back and let this happen. SPEAK
OUT FOR YOURSELVES or get left behind. TAKE CARE and GOD BLESS

Ben