[StBernard] Question about SBA-loan and LRA-grant

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Mar 24 08:50:27 EST 2006

Jim,

I would encourage you not to drop out of the SBA process- remember that the
LRA plan has not been finalized and the SBA will not preclude you from
getting the LRA assistance- it is still up in the air as to how the
legislature will act on the relationship between the two forms of
assistance, but dropping out will only set you back in the process.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig