[StBernard] Trailer Sites

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Mar 24 20:54:46 EST 2006

Hello Everyone,

Here is the latest information about trailer sites

Trailer Site #of Slots Date to Open
Poydras Junction 183 April 4

Across from Govt Building 120 April 4

Behind Regions Bank (Jean Lafitte) 34 April 24

Lattimore Property next to Delchamps 123 May 20

Delchamps (addition) 18 April 3

Arena Property (Judy Dr) 14 April 14

Corrinne Baptist Church 22 TBD

FEMA places residents into group sites based on eligibility determined by
FEMA.

MOBILE HOME SITES below
Residents who lived in these parks prior to the storm have first choice to
return, any open slots is filled by FEMA.

Christian's 33 FULL

Henley's (Oak Grove) 35 March 30

Pakenham 45 April 10

There are several mobile home parks that are being cleared of debris
currently, but the work order for trailer site prep has not been released.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig