[StBernard] Who Is Killing New Orleans? Mike Davis

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Mar 24 20:56:07 EST 2006

Oh, we're all being neglected; welcome to the rat race,let's stop taking a
natural disaster personal and pointing fingers at politicians and pull
ourselves up by our bootstraps. The pioneers that built this city and nation
didn't have government funding, free hospitals, police protection and no
calvary ever came. Can't we pull together as one people with a common cause
focused on building a bright future? Mudpie