[StBernard] The Archdiocese

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Mar 28 23:01:05 EST 2006

In regards to Hannan High moving, it really irked me when it was stated that
the school was going where most of the families were. What about the
families, no matter where they are presently located, who were planning on
coming back to St. Bernard ? I guess they don't count. And who's to say
that those across the lake are relocating there for good. Serio used to
brag about how Hannan had students from all over----West Bank, Northshore,
New Orleans East, Metairie. Is this move fair to them ? It doesn't seems as
if they were taken into consideration. And you can't tell me that money
doesn't play a BIG part in this...St. Tammany is considered as being a rich
area and I am sure St. Bernard is now temporarily considered as poor.

Syl