[StBernard] Support Local Businesses

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Mar 29 20:10:03 EST 2006

Perhaps when the old Jubilee opens and Winn-Dixie opens in the parish we'll
see some price drops.

JY

I am all for supporting the local businesses that are open now in
St.
Bernard Parish. But paying $4.19 for a pack of hotdogs at Mereaux
Food Store
is a little steep for me. They are the only place I could find to
purchase
meat (we like to barbeque at our gutted home on weekends) and the
prices are
very steep. If they would stop the price gouging (& taking advantage
of the
residents there), maybe they could do more business (even though
they're
doing pretty good businesses right now).

Karen

New Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman4/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/ev
t=39666/*http://beta.messenger.yahoo.com> Call regular phones from your PC