[StBernard] Copy of Baptism Certificate

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Mar 29 20:44:27 EST 2006

Jenny,

If you haven't received it by now it may have gotten lost in the shuffle.
At this point I would contact the Archdiocese Archives. All records for
churches within the St. Bernard Deanery have been forwarded to them.

Here is the info I found on them:
Contact Information Phone # (504) Fax # (504) Email Address
Dr. Charles Nolan 529-2651 529-3075 archives at archdiocese-no.org
Mailing Address: 1100 Chartres St., New Orleans, LA 70116-2505

Archives Storage Center 525-7640 525-7640 N/A
Mailing Address: 1000 Howard Avenue, New Orleans, LA 70113-1903
Website: http://www.archdiocese-no.org/archives/index.htm

Westley