[StBernard] PARISH MEETNGS

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Mar 31 23:17:44 EST 2006

I just read on the Parish Website that Craig Taffaro and Mark madary have
scheduled planning meetings for their districts, tomorrow, Saturday, 4/1/06.
The purpose of these meetings seems to be to allow for discussions relative
to rebuilding. FANTASTIC IDEA!!!!!!!
What about the other areas of the Parish - are there to be meetings to
discuss them? There are questions that need answers for this area, also. I
own two properties, both are 3 blocks east of Paris Road - one is two blocks
north of Judge Perez, the other is in the section of duplexes just north of
Genie. Both of the houses are on slabs, one is a 2 -story, that only had 7'
of water in it.... The area the duplex is in has been identifed as a
possible "Green space". I have not seen anything definitive, though. I have
seen Craig repsonse to one lady, on this site a few weeks ago, that perhaps
she should not "spend any more money" on the property she owns (it's been
gutted and cleaned) in that area.
My mother lives just West of Paris Road, also 2 blocks north of Judge
Perez. Are there meetings scheduled for her area?

Thanks

Charlie Fos
Tel: 504-712-7171
cell 504-228-6821