[StBernard] Parish charter

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Apr 4 00:10:27 EDT 2006

Thanks Westley, Paul and Kent Diaz for providing links. Will go and d/l
now.
(sigh) I guess we need to start thinking about amending the thing.

Craig, what's the mood of council on the possibility of changing the charter
to require more council input or oversight into a dollar limit on what the
president can do on his own?

Jim York

With special thanks to Paul Perez, a copy of the Parish Charter is
now
available on the CRC's web site in both Word and Adobe Acrobat
formats.

Links are at the bottom of the right sidebar.

Direct links are below:

Westley