[StBernard] abandoned houses

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Apr 4 14:36:05 EDT 2006

All of this you are talking about is still going on. This is how it is in
my family. Some people don't have all the help or family that others do.
Be grateful for yours and I'm grateful for mine, but not everyone is so
lucky. There are also many other volunteers helping, the job is just so
overwhelming and many people cannot just hang around gutting because they
have jobs in other places now and children in school in other places. We do
need some firm answers and direction.

Laurie