[StBernard] Local Elections

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Apr 5 00:22:13 EDT 2006

Just looking back over the elections I have been able to vote in, it seems
there were quite a number of them where people voted not so much for the
best candidate but for the lesser of two evils. Anyone remember bumper
stickers that read "Vote for the crook, it's important"?

Maybe we just don't have enough decent people who want to get involved in
politics.

Westley