[StBernard] nola forum

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Apr 5 20:48:57 EDT 2006

What's wrong with self-expression? I enjoy hearing others experiences and
opinions. In fact I was just going to express mine, so beware, you may want
to delete: I just got back from my bimonthly visit to our Parish and can see
the progress and growth and made me feel so happy compared to the first few
visits. It was nice to see the Saturday night BBQ going on Judge Perez and
the Walgreen's parking lot jammed and Katz's even had a band! What a
difference! Let's keep up the good work! Mudpie