[StBernard] We Need Advice

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Apr 5 20:52:16 EDT 2006

We have paid a private contractor to gut my mother's home in Frances
Place and the work has been completed although the debris remains on the
front lawn until the parish begins to collect trash again. I do have a
problem with a neighbor's tool shed that is leaning precariously on on the
page fence dividing the properties. The shed, concrete slab and all, is
relatively intact but blocks our driveway and is too large for us to
demolish. Parish representatives have told me that it will only be removed
if it is dismantled but the neighbors and I are unable to tackle this large
job.

Are there any suggestions as to how to remove this shed and slab from
our property or how we may get the parish or COE to remove same? We lost
our mother four days before Christmas (I'm sure it was storm related) and
would like to sell her home. That's unlikely to happen until I can make
that large shed go away somehow. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

George T.