[StBernard] Governor's statement U.S. Senate'sapproval -KatrinaCottage

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Apr 7 10:10:52 EDT 2006

Jer, there are a number of websites where you can find answers and pictures
of the actual cottage. Check out the following:

www.newurbanguild.com

http://www.mississippirenewal.com/info/dayJan-11-06.html

And you can actually see the cottages and the various floorplans (studio, 1
bedroom, 2 bedroom) at:

http://www.cusatocottages.com/index_content.html

Price for the first cottage built in Mississippi was under $35,000. The
downside is that these are tiny - 300 or so sq. ft, but what size is a FEMA
trailer? On the plus side, they can be added on to at a later date when
funds permit.