[StBernard] Archdiocese

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Apr 7 16:06:38 EDT 2006

My guess is who could afford tuition, in addition to repair/renovation
expenses? And just how many students will attend school now in Meraux?

At last check, there were 1,000 students attending school in St.
Bernard. My guess is that is about 1,000 out of a total of 12,000 school
age children pre-Katrina. The math won't work on this one.

Sorry,
JIM