[StBernard] Middle/Upper Income may be out of Grant Money process

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Apr 7 16:32:10 EDT 2006

Who do they think is the taxpaying base? What happened to helping those that
help themselves? What incentive is that to keep rebuilding with money out of
our own pockets; I was hoping for a little compensation after all we've been
through, expended and done already. I really hope this isn't true. This is
one schizophrenic government or they are trying to make us that way. Mudpie