[StBernard] craig or Westley

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Apr 7 22:09:45 EDT 2006

Craig or Westley:

Do you know an approximate time line as to when the properties on
Pierre St. and E. Magnolia St. behind the old power company will be
taken for green space? Or if this is still going to happen? Or is it
a maybe kind of thing? I don't think the parish recommends rebuilding
in these places but I don't know if this buyout thing is years away?
Part of LRA block money? Or is it money that has to come from FEMA and
is not very likey to come to pass? If this green space thing is a long
shot or many years away, I may want to rebuild. Any insight would help.

Thanks,

Laurie