[StBernard] abandoned property

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Apr 9 01:30:42 EDT 2006

Leaving our house the same as it was after
Aug 29 was not an option>>

Syl you are a good person with a level head.
I wonder if people don't realize that letting the house sit with the
contents, open to the elements, it will certainly become unsafe and fall
apart eventually. At least if it is gutted and closed in, it can be
preserved for a 'choice' of repairing for either moving in or resale.
Letting it sit and doing nothing is actually condemning it. There is no way
it just stays the way it is. When one does nothing, one already condemned it
and should just let it get buried.

Gaby