[StBernard] Heartless DC politicans

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Apr 9 23:40:20 EDT 2006

Michelle , I agree. I am sorry I posted sarcasm as it comes across
different. I should know better by now. (no tone of voice nor facial
expression in the email).
In fact, our sermon today at Gehsemane included reference to the X with the
numbers on the bottom. Our Pastor is displaced to Memphis and commutes, so
he saw that stuff up there.
And of course I think they should rebuild if they want to do so. I was
merely still angry at those who tell US we are nuts to rebuild while the
rest of the world is free to do so. (I'm a bit touchy some days).

In regards to Gaby's comment........I read in a recent news article
that
there were rescuers in Tennessee searching the homes of victims of
the
recent tornados. They were marking the searched homes with an all
too
familiar X on the doors. Almost like a nightmare being revisited.
I think
we should all know what these communities are going through and say
our
prayers for them.

Gaby