[StBernard] Kitchenware giveaway

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Apr 10 22:44:45 EDT 2006

I do not believe anyone wanted to shame anyone who stood in line for the
giveaway. During this ordeal, we have all done something that we never
thought we would every do. I believe they are just asking people to give
those more unfortunate the opportunity to receive what they need. It is
kind of hard to believe a person sitting in line in a Hummer or Ford F350
financially needs these items, if so their focus is in the wrong area. I
have also heard of people who now have chosen to live elsewhere who have
jobs and are now living as before coming to the parish to get free items.

This is just wrong, and yes they will have to answer to God one day.

Concerned