[StBernard] Community Meetings on Housing Program

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Apr 13 08:53:23 EDT 2006

"For those of you who went to the meeting, I almost feel like I should
apologize for the lack of interaction and the set up by the LRA. Basically,
one was able to post a sticky note on a board for public commentary. The
governor was late so I did not get to reiterate the concerns about the plan
directly. --Craig"

If this is true, it's probably another example of ineptness, improper
planning, and other failed attempts at doing a 'lot about nothing'
important, it seems. This meeting should have been vital to many's plans on
restoration. Why wasn't it treated at such by doing it right, for a change,
no matter whose fault or obligation it was to properly plan and present it?
Local school teachers have done or could have done a more proper plan of
action.

Jer.