[StBernard] Plan allows entire Big Easy to be rebuilt

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Apr 15 10:09:36 EDT 2006

What I find the most interesting point in this article is that Lynn
Dean
states he is moving EBI out of St. Bernard/Plaquemines to Houma. I
wonder
how long ago he made this decision since I had seen a news article
about

I heard (potential rumor) that Lynn Dean was moving his EBI to Houma about 4
months ago, but have no source, so I had not repeated it. I know that is
where he was staying with his family after evacuating but now it sounds like
it is permanent.
The school, however, has registration and seems to plan on opening again.

Gaby