[StBernard] damage assessment

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Apr 15 23:14:49 EDT 2006

Gaby,

If your home only needs gutting and sheetrocking then you don't need a
permit. You most likely fall why under the 50% threshold.

When you start talking about replacing electrical outlets, wires, etc., then
you start climbing towards that 50% threshold plus doing work that normally
requires a permit anyway.

Westley