[StBernard] StBP Documentary

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Apr 16 22:02:50 EDT 2006

Firstly, thank you for caring so much about our plight. What I wish we could
express is the Herculean effort that our citizens are putting forth
individually; its like giving birth and being in labor for who knows how
long? Also the effect it has on the psyche. We seem to come back for a
while, then migrate somewhere sane, regroup, comeback, work somemore like
geese! But it is very expensive. It is taking every dime we have to try to
rebuild and so far, there has been little assistance from the government;
its totally a grassroots effort. That is a reality show. Mudpie