[StBernard] EBI and Lynn Dean

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Apr 18 08:46:20 EDT 2006

i work for elevating boats, i am the crane dept. manager we will be moving
back in 2 to 4 weeks we are waiting on bellsouth they are going there
tomorrow, then we need to get the office and computers set-up. as far as the
boat dept. they are coming back also it will be the same as before some
working out of st.bernard and some working out of houma. we are currently
hiring welders,fitters, machinists,boat captains and deck hands at both
locations contact troy dean at 985-580-7970 thanks, gene buras