[StBernard] Replacing lost Housing

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Apr 18 21:12:37 EDT 2006

clm:

I agree with you about the housing situation. It's bad enough when the
Federal Government has rules and regulations about what a homeowner can and
cannot do. We've all lost our housing/home - and people like me (who were
renters) still sit here and wait for FEMA to decide WHEN and IF we can get a
trailer- in my case without a place to live, I cannot come back and find a
local job, without a local job, I cannot get a place to live - it's a
viscious circle of never ending questions with no answers -

Carol