[StBernard] San Francisco

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Apr 18 21:42:48 EDT 2006

One hundred years ago, a 7.8-magnitude earthquake nearly destroyed San
Francisco. Could it happen again? "San Francisco fell, and it will fall
again," one expert says. The Bay Area has made progress in protecting
itself, but if such a quake hit there today, a new study says we could
expect:

. 1,800 to 3,400 deaths
. More than 90,000 buildings damaged
. As many as 250,000 households displaced
. $150 billion in damage

*************************

Did that stopped San Francisco from growing? Has this stopped people from
living there or visitors from spending millions of dollars to vacation there
each year? NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!
We can't let all these rumors we hear and delays stop us from coming back.
We might not be a San Francisco but we are a St. Bernard. We all need to
join together and fight for what we want and need. We can't let anyone
stand in our way of living. I feel in my heart there's someone out there
that can lead us into recovery -- if not, then we need to do it ourselves.
(WOW! I got long winded there, sorry! But, my heart is breaking to go back
home.)

Just Me