[StBernard] Senate Bill 607- Pet Evacuation

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Apr 20 22:56:55 EDT 2006

But of course! I was thrilled to have dogs at our hotel during evacuation;
(they behaved better than the children) and they only enhanced the ordeal;
that unconditional cheerfulness during the worst of times brightened a tense
situation and provided free entertainement. They also brought a sense of
normalcy to the whole situation, just seeing them walking around wagging
their tails without a care in the world. Mudpie