[StBernard] Is there anywhere safe to live?

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Apr 21 19:09:08 EDT 2006

I studied anthropology and remember that the Toltecs of Mexico predicted the
end of the world in 2015 (our time) and prior to that there will be fierce
weather devestation, because of stellar alignment, but not to worry, it is
all part of the natural process of birth and death. We will be moving into a
new 2500 year cycle but unfortunately/fortunately? Here we are/You are
here/Here we go! Its all part of the divine plan. Let's think positive,
Saint Bernard! Mudpie