[StBernard] Minutes of Operations Meeting Wed 4/19

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Apr 22 12:02:40 EDT 2006

Craig:

Is there any reason that supervised Trustees cannot be utilized to perform
clean-ups to the various canals? Obviously I don't mean someone convicted
of violent crimes or multiple offenders, but I am sure that there are some
individuals in the parish prison that are capable of providing assistance to
Mr. Turner.

Just a suggestion........

JFR

Reference:
Lake Borgne Basin Levee District: Bob Turner
1. Meeting at the Corps yesterday regarding canal work, he did not
attend
due to a surprise levee inspection by the Corps. Starting work on
the
eleven choke points in canals. NRCS is performing damage
assessments,
confirmed depth of sediments he has reported all along. Problem is
work is
75/25 match, will need to seek funding from State level.