[StBernard] Advertising on the Westley site

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Apr 24 00:22:05 EDT 2006

And actually, if I understood the idea correctly, it would be adverts
on-Wesley's-site, not in the emails from the listserv. Correct? You would
not have to be *exposed to or suffer from the adverts unless you went
directly to his web-site.

JY

Jer, you have obviously have a lot of free time on yor time hands to
sit
there and analyze things so far out of proportion its not funny. You
really
need a hobby of some kind. Better yet, run for office. Won't be the
first
time we have had to listen to some long windbagged person speak a
lot of
useless nonsense.
Westley, you and I have been friends a long time. If I had a
business I
would surely advertise on your space simply because I know your
abilities
and would certainly expect nothing but a professional job from you.
I don't
think it would be full of screaming pop-up ads screaming at me about
Dan's
practice!! ( No offense Dan! LOL) Keep up the great work Westley!
This is
your site and you are free to do with it what you feel. If one
chooses not
to visit the site anymore, its their choice. However, I do feel that
the
numbers are on your side. I know I am.
Bobby