[StBernard] Opinions

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Apr 24 21:19:15 EDT 2006

Hey Jer,
You're right about Katrina being our hobby now, but I wish I had a more
fulfilling hobby at this point in time.
As far as opinions go,somebody once said on this website that some opinions
are ridiculous and shouldn't be expressed.
Now that's ridiculous, wrong and un-American.
A very smart man,Mr. Webster, says an opinion is,"the view somebody takes
about an issue especially when it is based solely on personal judgment".
Let's hope that we never get to the point in this country where we only want
to hear certain select opinions.
Westley has done a good job of letting people express themselves even though
he doesn't agree with every statement.
Too many times we become angry with another person simply because we
disagree. Agree with your spouse all the time or anytime?
Thanks,
David Jochum