[StBernard] Those with parents on Medicare & medigap plans

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Apr 25 17:28:13 EDT 2006

This is for Jim York. Jim I would like to offer my services in helping with
your mother's claims. I don't personally handle claims but can direct the
situation to a competent person at BCBSLA as I am an employee with group
insurance. You can email me at christine.byrnes at bcbsla.com Please include
your mother's BCBSLA contract number and any dates of services or other
pertinent info. you have so I can have someone research her claims. Yes,
the PPO should have covered it in another state. God Bless, Christine
Byrnes