[StBernard] South of the Border

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Apr 25 17:42:15 EDT 2006

Westley,
I would like to give an update even though it may seem small. We have
been truly blessed. We are in the process of obtaining a permanent home and
in doing so of course need insurance. A gentleman by the name of Warren
Tibbetts of Tibbetts Insurance Services called me at the request of my Real
State agent, Kim Trahan of Pat Guttery realestate in Baton Rouge. This man
had never met us before but to save us from paying more on a hotel he put us
up in his camp until we close on our house. The first day we were here we
went to eat at a resturant on HWY. 61 right next to the Louisiana visitor`s
center about 12 miles past St Francesville called South of the Border. This
resturant was not much to look at it is an old motel converted into a
resturant/lounge. The food was so very good , if you are in hurry this is
not the place to go but if you want to sit down and enjoy food with family
this is the place to go. We should be going to act of sale soon and try to
get Sara`s life back to some kind of normalcy but I wanted to share with you
the wonderful people who make it bearable. So if anyone is in this area and
needs good, honest, christian people to deal with look them up. Also if you
want a good meal check out the South of the Border.
GOD BLESS!!!
Tina Loze