[StBernard] Elevation

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Apr 25 17:52:47 EDT 2006

Jim,

It builders can't put square corners inside a house, what makes you think
lots would be the same? Actually, they have to design some variances in lot
elevations for water flow purposes and you never know if someone bought a
lot before the house was built and added dirt before construction started.

Westley